We're Having a Baby...

Friday, June 12, 2009

GIRL!!! Yesterday we had our 20 week ultrasound. It was so awesome to see our baby. She is doing wonderfully. Everything checked out and she's on track developmentally. The ultrasound technician could not believe how active she was. It seems that our baby girl may be a firecracker already! :) I was so relieved that things looked good, and I was extra happy that we were able to determine the sex. Our baby gave us a good look and the ultrasound technician was sure it's a girl. The technician tried to get a full picture of baby's face but she was not having it. She kept her arms up around her face and wouldn't move them. We were able to get a decent profile picture, so I wasn't too worried. I was already so happy to know that things looked perfect and that we are having a girl. Both Bob and I are excited! Yippee for our baby girl!!!

11 comments:

Tracy said...

HAPPY DAY!! Bob better get used to pink!! ;-)

Kathryn said...

Yay! So pleased for you both. A little girl, how wonderful. I am so glad things are progressing well too. Now to narrow down the names...hmmmm that is a job in itself! Good luck to you and lets hope the next half of pregnancy treats you and your little lady well.

Teri said...

That is great news! I'm excited for you both. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Destiny said...

How exciting, congratulations! Good luck with everything!

Melissa said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!! How, just need to wait to meet the little beauty, huh?

KrIStiN said...

cONgrats guys!! I happen to absolutely love girls! :) good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!!

Emily Asay said...

such great news, I'm glad everything's going great!! :-)

Jessie said...

Yeah for your baby girl!!! I am so very excited for you. I am also glad to hear that all is well thus far. I will continue to pray for you and the baby. Oh and congrats to Bob on the job. Have fun house hunting!!

Trevor & Andrea said...

Congrats! :) She will be a cutie for sure

Nick & Lindi said...

O man... I had been waiting for the phone call ALL day thursday. :) I couldn't concentrate in class because I just had to know what you were having!! :) CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you both. YAY!

nina said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun, I should know since I'm expecting my third girl in August.