Monday, December 21, 2009
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Our Christmas card was designed by my talented sister, Lindi, and the photo was taken by my Mom. I took the opportunity to make our Christmas card Addie's birth announcement as well. Better late than never, right? I think that they turned out splendid. Thanks, Mom and Lindi.
Addie went to church yesterday in her little Christmas dress. We think she looked pretty darn cute, but we're extremely biased. Addie has been smiling more and more since about 5 weeks old, and she is now cooing and "talking" a lot which has been fun for her Mom and Dad. Bob can hardly wait till Addie is old enough to play and rough-house.

8 comments:
I love your Christmas card, and Addie in her Christmas dress too cute! Have a Merry Christmas, hopefully we'll run into each other again!
Beautiful!
O man she is too cute!! I love that is beginning to smile. She did look adorable in her lil' dress! We are so jealous we don't get to come home and see her and all of you!! thanks for sharing... keep it coming!! :) love you all
p.s. glad you liked that card
Wow! I can hardly wait to meet this little one! I'm sorry I missed you over Thanksgiving!
WOW!! Too Funny!! Grandpa is even getting excited to see Addie!
Oh very cute! She look adorable in her Chirstmas dress. I'm exited to see her but I'm not sure if I am going to be able to hold her. I'm sick...again, which toatlly sucks! Anyway she is very cute and the Christmas card as well.
Oh my goodness! Dani! She's so darling! She looks like she has a secret! So glad you guys are doing well! Loving following you guys via the blog. Hope you had a very merry Christmas!
Hey I need your address! If you don't want to leave it on here, you can email it to me at destinyhitz@hotmail.com. Thanks! Hope you guys are having a great 2010 so far!
Post a Comment