Thursday, January 14, 2010

4 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

she is so precious and getting cuter every day. Its crazy to see the difference between 4 days and 3 months... she is growing SO fast!! Looks like she in FINALLY growing into those headbands and HUGE flowers. lol!

Jessie said...

Thank you for sharing all of the great pictures of Addie and updating us on her and Christmas. I always love it when you blog and I get to see a little piece of your life. Addie is adorable!

Beverly said...

I really love your blog - the photos are great & help us see how cute your darling Addie is - she is growing up so fast. Aren't kids the greatest part of life?

Greg Becky said...

Wow Addie is getting big and changing. How fun.
Hey can I get your address and email. I am trying to get our class reunion going. Email to beckyrael@yahoo.com. Thanks!!