Sunday, June 20, 2010
Addie is 8 months old! We have been busy, busy the last few weeks. With Bob home, we've been working on our long list of small home improvements and spending time with family, and Addie has happily gone along with all our activities. At 8 months, Addie weighs about 18lbs and is becoming difficult to carry around for long periods, especially considering that she is a major wiggle worm. Addie is curious and alert to everything around her. She is also developing her likes and dislikes and more importantly, her ability to express herself. Addie is starting to fuss when we say "no" - oh man, a girl with an attitude ;). At about 7 1/2 months, Addie's bottom two front teeth broke through. She loves eating big people food and begs for food from our plates. Addie's hair is starting to really come in and it's redish but the tone depends on the light. It seems that Addie's eyes will stay blue which is awesome - just like her daddy's. Addie's newest trick is clapping and we think it is the cutest darn thing! She is extremely close to crawling, and has been "army" crawling the last few days. Addie is now fully weaned, and I'm pleased with how the process went for both me and Addie. We're so happy that summer is here, and even happier that Addie loves her little swimming pool for the hot summer days. We love Addie and the absolute joy she brings to our family!


4 comments:
I'm so glad I got to spend time with this little angel!! She is getting so big and is so smart. has that third tooth broke through yet?
LOVE the sunglasses!! o and there's no doubt about it... her hair is red in no matter what light... :) thats why we love her!! :)
Thanks for the update!
What a cutie!! Can't wait to see her again...tomorrow!! :-)
Oh she is super cute in her pool. I'm excited to see her again too. It's crazy I just saw her but she looks so dang big!
I love your new layout! And the sweet baby pictures too!
Post a Comment