Tuesday, March 8, 2011
While we were out of town, the Nissan fell victim to a smashing end. The combination of slick streets and a darting neighborhood cat resulted in a head-on collision with our parked Nissan. There were no injuries from the crash with the exception of our poor little pick-up, of course. Many may recall that Bob has been driving the Nissan since his high school days. Bob's Dad, Duane, actually bought the Nissan brand new in 1992, so its been with the Weber's for nearly 20 years. I suppose that all good things must come to an end. We are working with the insurance company on the conclusion of the Nissan's existence. Things are moving slowly which has been frustrating, but we're fairly hopeful in the outcome (financially speaking). The Nissan has been a great little truck for us!

2 comments:
Aww so sad!! I was really sad to let go of my Ford Taurus when it died on us in Idaho... It's really sad! I remember that truck! It will be fun to get something new, though!
I still remember that truck too, it's amazing it went as long as it did!
Post a Comment