Monday, May 23, 2011
Addie turned 19 months just over a week ago. I know it sounds cliche, but she's really growing up so fast (I only realize this when I actually take the time to reflect). Only five months until she's two! Crazy! Addie is a jabber head and she's starting to become a real copy cat - we parents better watch our months! ;) She's starting to say prayers - kinda (a for effort, right!?). Addie is also starting to pretend play more and more. Her pretend telephone conversations are funny to listen to. They go something like this: "Hello", "Good", "OK", "Bye, See you". Addie wants to be a helper. However, her attention span is still small and she can't focus on a task for too long. It's amazing to watch her learn. Addie is starting to learn her shapes and colors. She still loves books.
This past weekend we were able to visit my family while Bob was coaching at State Track in Casper. We had a great time being together. Addie absolutely loves all the extra attention. We were also able to celebrate Aunt Katie's 21st birthday during our visit and listen to PaPa speak in church, so it was great timing. The only bad part was the constant rain, so we were stuck in the house. At least we were stuck together! We had a wonderful time! Thanks, Fam! We Love You! 

4 comments:
Cute post! I'm glad we got to see you guys. I had a fun time!
She's a busy little mutt!!..But...I think we'll keep her!
Thanks for all the help!
yes, addie girl sure is a busy one.. but we love her!! ;) She is learning so much so quick and it was a blast getting to see her! Thanks for coming down!! love you guys!
My mom told me your news and I just saw it on your mom's blog and wanted to say congratulations! How exciting for you and your family. Hopefully this will mean we can get together more often! Let us know if you need any help getting moved in or if I can take Addie for a bit while you unpack!
Post a Comment