Wednesday, June 5, 2013
I had a very nice Mothers' Day and enjoyed spending the day with my girls, my Mom, and sisters (and of course the men in our family). I was excited to make our Mothers feel loved and special and made some fun handmade gifts. I was also given a great gift and look forward to the soon coming patio furniture. I am so very grateful to be a Mother. I love our little family and our sweet girls, Addie and Rubie. Being a Mom is so amazing and also hard in ways that I'm sure will change was my kids grow and change. I am also thankful to be a daughter to an awesome Mother and have two great sisters. There's no questions I have a lot of great women around me, and I am very grateful for their support, love, and examples.
Rubie (15 mo), Harper (14 mo), Josie (13 mo)
Dani, Katie, Lindi and our Girls
All the Bassett Women
Addie & Rubie
My Cuties

0 comments:
Post a Comment