Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Preface
My aim is to use this blog as a fun and interactive way to journal. I have been fairly unsuccessful at consistently keeping a journal for a number of reasons. However, I feel that a blog will work better for me, and I hope to take full advantage of the opportunities provided.
History of Us
Bob & I were married on August 14, 2003 in the Billings, MT Temple. We met in high school when Bob was a Senior and I was a Freshman. Back then we had a kind of love/hate relationship. Long story short, I was hopelessly in love with Bob and he broke my little heart. We both moved on or so I though. Ironically, we never planned on marrying each other but things have a way of working out. When Bob came home
from serving a mission in Argentina, we got reacquainted. Now almost five years later, we're happier than ever!
from serving a mission in Argentina, we got reacquainted. Now almost five years later, we're happier than ever! Directly after our wedding we moved to Laramie, WY to attend the University of Wyoming (Go Pokes!). Honestly, the first few years of marriage are not exactly a fairy tale dream, but we worked through the hard stuff as it came. Bob and I both did well in school. Bob earned his undergraduate degree in Secondary Spanish Education and my degree is in Family and Consumer Sciences with an emphasis in Family and Community Services and a minor in Psychology. We completed our degrees
in four years.
Bob was fortunate enough to be accepted into the Masters of Second Language Teaching program at Utah State University in Logan, UT in the Fall of 2007. We moved to Logan in August of 2007, and I got my first "real" job as Program Development Associate at the George S. Eccles Ice Center in October 2007. Things are going well for us in Logan and we have surprisingly really enjoyed living here.
in four years.Bob was fortunate enough to be accepted into the Masters of Second Language Teaching program at Utah State University in Logan, UT in the Fall of 2007. We moved to Logan in August of 2007, and I got my first "real" job as Program Development Associate at the George S. Eccles Ice Center in October 2007. Things are going well for us in Logan and we have surprisingly really enjoyed living here.



6 comments:
I LOVE IT... It's a WONDERFUL start. I love the layout and everything. Very cute... :) lov ya
Dani...this is Jill Asay! How the heck are you guys? I found your blog accidentally, but I'm so glad that I did! If you get the time, you should check ours out it's casayfamily.blogspot.com
Dani and Bob! Cute blog. It's great to keep in touch with people! We have a blog, too at shumways.blogspot.com. Hope that all is well!
Hey guys. I guess welcome to the blogging family right. It has been fun finding people and checking out how lifes going for everyone. Where are you at now? Just wanted to say Hi. We are at grrael.blogspot.com. It's definatley a small world.
Hello there strangers, I found your cute blog on Jill's page, I am so glad to see your faces!! How are you?? We also have a blog www.ckandersonfamily.blogspot.com would love to here from you...
Kathryn
Dani-
Hi-How are you guys doing? I found your blog, and wanted to say Hi. I would love to keep in touch with you. My blog is thecrazylifeofthegrahams.blogspot.com
Can't wait to read more!!
Carrie Graham
Post a Comment