Sisters

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I am lucky enough to have two sisters. I am the oldest of three girls in my family, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I love being the big sister! Both of my sisters have experienced major life events this spring. First, my youngest sister, Katie, graduated from high school in May. CONGRATS GRAD! Second, the middle sister, Lindi, got married on June 20th. Best wishes Nick and Lindi! We wish you all the happiness in your new life together. I am so happy that Bob and I were able to be there for both of these important events in my sisters' lives. I hope that we will always be there for each other - that's what sisters are for. I love you Lindi and Katie!

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

That is way exciting!! I love your short hair.. so what are you guys up to these days?? Apart from attending graduations and weddings?

Emily Asay said...

thats the first time i've seen pics of lindi's wedding--you ALL look beautiful, and I am in love with those bridesmaid dresses. how cute.

Jill Asay said...

I love the bridesmaid dresses! You 3 girls are the cutest...I love the picture of you guys laughing because it's such a natural thing to you girlies!!

Lauren said...

I've always loved you 3 girls. It made me really want a sister growing up. You all 3 are beautiful girls and are lucky to have each other!

Nick & Lindi said...

SISTER... we JUST got the internet hooked up in our house. Where did you get these pics? LOL!! It's my wedding and I haven't even seen them. LOL!! VERY CUTE!! I miss and Love ya!!

Destiny said...

Hey! These are such cute pics, I love your hair! It looks like it was a great day for Nick and Lindi and your family. Laramie is ok, I think it will be better once I have a job, but that's still a couple months away. I haven't got together with Lindsay yet, I honestly don't know if I have her number. I wish you guys could have come to our wedding too, but we understand! Hopefully we can all get together at home sometime, though! Hope things are going well down there in Utah!