Wednesday, December 3, 2008
It will be Bob's 27th birthday on Thursday, December 4, 2008. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bob!!! I wanted to express my love and appreciation for my husband on his birthday. I know that I am lucky to have such a sincerely good man as my companion. I far too often take Bob for granted, as he strives to make me happy by being an obedient and considerate husband. Those of you who know Bob know that he is one of the nicest people in the world. I am thankful for his talents, abilities, and characteristics. There is no question that Bob makes me try each day to be a better person simply through his example and actions. I love you, Bob! Happy, happy birthday!
I thought it would be fun to share some photos of Bob's childhood birthdays :)!




5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!!! We Love You!! Thanks for loving our daughter in spite of her goofiness!! ;-)
Dani, Your blog is CUTE!!
LOVE YA!
Happy Birthday Bobby! Phil says he runs into you sometimes. We'll have to come visit you at Al's (my sis loves that store). Have a great Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER BOB!!! :) Hope that you have a great day!! Good luck with finishing up everything before you GRADUATE FOREVER!!!!!! :) I'm jealous of you. You are such a dedicated hard worker! We have all been blessed to have you in our family!!
Lov ya
Happy Birthday Bob!
Now you are old like me. ;) I hope you have a great birthday.
Happy Birthday, Bob! He really is a great guy and would do anything for anyone! We're so glad to have him as a friend!!
Post a Comment