Happy Birthday Mom

Monday, December 8, 2008

I know that I just did a birthday post, but it just so happens that Bob and my Mom's birthdays are only four days apart, and there's no way I couldn't wish my Mom a happy birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mom!!! I love and appreciate my Mom. My Mom, like everyone else, is not perfect. But I know that she has strived to be the best Mom she can be, and that has made all the difference in my life. I have always felt loved and cared for by both of my parents. They have supported me in all of my endeavors big and small. I know that I can count on my Mom for help and advise in any situation. So thanks Mom for all your hard work!


I hope you enjoy your special day. Bob and I love you and are glad to call you ours! Have the happiest birthday!!

P.S. - Your birthday card from Bob and me will most likely be late, sorry. :)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

THANKS Dani & Bob!! I LOVE you guys too!! Guess what? I got your card in the mail today!! :-)

Nick & Lindi said...

Hey... nice job!! This is super sweet of you!! love ya

Jill Asay said...

Hey, what is your address? My email is billyjean16@yahoo.com