Tuesday, January 6, 2009
We had a rock'n New Years Eve! We spent New Years Eve with Uncle Mike and Aunt Juli and their kids, Will and Olivia. We started the celebration by crashing a ward party. Totally awesome, I know! Juli's brother, Jeremiah, invited us to join their ward party. We ate, played broom hockey, foosball, and tipple. The party died at about 10:00 PM. We then went back to Mike and Juli's to continue the celebration. We played Taboo and welcomed the New Year by toasting with some sparkling apple cider. Bob loves that stuff! We are looking forward to 2009 and all the possibilities it holds for us. We wish you and yours the happiest New Year!
Juli & Mike
Bob Really Loves Sparkling Cider
Kiss at Midnight
Being Silly
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

5 comments:
You guys are DORKS!! Translation...we LOVE you!! :-)
Just wanted to let you know that we are so excited to have Katie in the family. It is so fun to see them both really happy!! I really like you hair short. Looks good. Our mom's and Katie are headed to Billings today, good luck to them!
Looks like you guys had fun!! I love the pics... classic!! :)
It sounds like you two had a great new years. I am looking forward to seeing you at the wedding. You will have to check out my blog. I just started it. I am surprised at how much I like it.
Dani, I am so glad that we can all keep in touch better now. I just wrote on Lindi's blog and told her that I really miss all of us getting together like we did as kids. Well how are you two doing? The baby(Beau) is due February 12th. I will be full term next week so if I were to go into labor they would not stop me. I am ready to have him. I am huge and not getting any sleep anymore. I swear that you get more after you have the baby and are getting up to feed then you do at the end of the pregnancy. Well I will talk to you latter. Love Ya
Post a Comment