Wednesday, January 14, 2009
This past Saturday Bob and I went on a shopping spree! Our dear parents were kind enough to give us money for Christmas, so we went and bought our presents. Bob and I rarely shop, as we have been confined to the budget of a college student for years. So it was a treat to buy some fun, new things. Logan actually has a good variety of stores which makes shopping even more enjoyable. Bob and I found some great deals and were both able to get almost everything on our lists! I got some shirts, a blanket, dress socks, long johns, make-up brushes, and a jacket. Bob got a lot of clothes in preparation for his teaching career and shoes. We want to thank our parents for the great gifts! We love them, but mostly we love you! Thanks for being wonderful!!!

1 comments:
FUN FUN... You're not kidding... SHOPPING SPREE!!! You got some REALLY cute things! I wish we lived closer to one another. Then I could have come with you! ;) Are you excited for this weekend? You're so lucky to get to go WEDDING DRESS shopping with both of your sisters. :( Maybe I'll come down and crash the party!
Post a Comment