Thursday, May 7, 2009
As Mother's Day nears, I have been reflecting on a number of things including, of course, my Mother and Grandmother as well as my own journey towards motherhood. Mother's Day may not be every woman's favorite day, as it can often be an emotional day ranging from guilt and sadness to joy and gratitude. For me, I look forward to the official opportunity to express my love and appreciation for my Mom. I don't claim that my Mom, or any other person for that matter, is perfect, but I do know that her efforts have truly made all the difference in my life. My Mom has been devoted to our family and has worked hard to teach and care for us. There is nothing that can take the place of a mom. I am grateful to a loving Heavenly Father and that He has blessed me with a caring mother and family. Thank you, Mom.
I'm really excited about the next month, as the baby continues to grow and to start to feel the baby move. I wanted to thank everyone for their positive and thoughtful comments. Thank you for your prayers on my behalf. I can't adequately express what the support means to me and Bob. Happy Mother's Day!



3 comments:
Glad to hear things are going fine for you. I always look forward to hearing what gender everyone's baby will be/is. Don't know why it is such a big deal...only 2 options :)...but I can't wait to hear what you're having.
Thanks Dani for the sweet post!! I'm glad you're feeling better! Love You and Happy Mother's Day!! :-)
That was a very sweet post. :) And awesome pics! :) I'm so excited for June 11th as well... it better be a baby girl! ;) love you
Post a Comment