Monday, April 20, 2009
Okay, so I haven't blogged for nearly two months. There are several reasons why I have simply not made blogging a priority.
First, the entire month of March was crazy at work. We have our largest fundraising event of the year, Spice on Ice, at the end of March. Therefore, after spending my day at work in meetings and in front of my computer, I was not in a blogging mood.
Second, Bob and I have been focusing a lot of our attention and time on finding Bob a job. He has submitted a total of nine applications all to Wyoming schools. He has had three interviews and we are still waiting to hear from five schools. We are both extremely excited and nervous about Bob getting a job. We have faith that things will work out.
Lastly, the biggest reason I haven't felt like blogging lately is because I haven't been feeling like doing much of anything. I guess that's what it's like when you're pregnant!!! Yes, it's true. Bob and I are expecting our first child!! I'm about 13 1/2 weeks and my due date is October 22, 2009. We are very happy and excited. I'm looking forward to entering the second trimester. Our third appointment is next Monday the 27th. As most expecting mothers, I look forward to the doctor appointments, because I feel relieved to know that things are going well. Also, I hope to start feeling a bit better. I haven't been too sick - just nauseated most of the day every day and headaches off and on. But I feel that I'm slowly coming out of it.
I'll make a better effort to blog, especially for my mom and sisters. ;) Yippee for baby!!!!

24 comments:
Congrats!! How exciting, so happy for you guys.
Congratulation, you guys! We are so happy for you! You two will be great parents! I hope you start feeling better soon :)
oh my gosh! congrats Dani!!! I'm sure your not enjoying feeling sick but enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can because it FLIES!!!!
YAY!!!! Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys! Be sure to update lots about that baby! Where has Bob interviewed/applied at? Hope you start feeling better soon!
Yeah Dani and Bob!! I am so happy for the two of you. You will be great parents. I have been waiting for you to tell people so that I could write to you about it. If you ever have any questions about pregnancy or you just want to talk about what is happening to your body I would love to shat with you. It is amazing how fast you forget things.I will be praying for you and your baby that you have a healthy pregnancy and baby! I love you girl. It wont be to long now and you will be feeling that baby move and start showing. How much fun!
Oh my goodness! CONGRATS you guys! We are so excited for you two! You guys will be great parents!!
I've REALLY been waiting for you to tell everyone so I could start talking about it! :) Glad you're back to the blogging world and are feeling better!! We love you!!
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! I am so so happy for you both. Here's to a happy healthy pregnancy (mom and bub) and that you start to feel better. I want to see pics of that growing belly to missy!!
FINALLY!! I'm glad to see a post about this, now I can blog about it!!
HAPPY DAY!!!
That is wonderful news! Congratulations you guys. Good luck with the pregnancy and the whole job thing...Sounds like some big changes coming your way. :)
Congratulations!! You guys will be great parent's. We are so excited for you. I hope you start feeling better soon!
Congratulations! What an exciting time. I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear updates. Hope you start feeling better so you can enjoy every moment. :)
Ah!!! Dani!! I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!! that is soo exciting:)
This whole I'm pregant is old news to me, but I am way excited don't get me wrong. I'm just more excited to see you start getting fat!!! haha You probably won't even get fat but I want to see the big stomach!!
Hey I saw a little thing on a blog that keeps track of your pregnancy. I thought it was cool. I found this. I am not sure if it is the same thing but check it out it would be fun to see.
http://www.nurturedfamily.com/pregnancy_tracker.aspx
Dani, I'm so excited for you! That is awesome news. I will keep you in my prayers. I was so excited to see that your family all has blogs. Hopefully I can keep up with you all better. I'm not that close to Logan, but my parents are so if there's anything you need, let us know. We'd love to help where we can.
Dani, I'm so incredibly happy for you and Bob. A child is truly an amazing gift from God. I just want you to know how much you're loved!!
Lis
Congratulations!! That is wonderful news.
That is awesome!!!:) I am so happy for you guys! Best wishes...I hope you start feeling better too:) Babies are great!
Congratulaions, little ones are so much fun!
Congratulations!!! I am really excited for you. I can't believe it but my little one will be four on October 27. Hope everything is good with you two!!
Bod & Dani: What happy news! We were due with our first on October 22 too, but she didn't come until November 1st:) Also, good luck with the job hunt--the not knowing can always be a bit unsettling, but you are so right to "have faith" and things will work out for the best!
congratulations!! We are expecting right around there as well with our first! Good luck with the job hunt Bobby!!!
Post a Comment