Thursday, September 17, 2009
Well, we've been in our new house for 1 1/2 months. We're settled in and have gotten some projects done. Buying our first home was very overwhelming and owning a house brings on a lot of responsibility. We wouldn't have been able to move into our new house with such ease and speed without the help of our family. THANK YOU, family! We love you!
Our house was built in 1977 and shows its age, especially in the kitchen and bathroom. It's 2,300 square feet with four bedrooms, an office, a living room, family room, and one car garage. It feels HUGE compared to our previous apartments. ;) We feel blessed to own our first home, even if we have a long list of changes we hope to make. It's all a work in progress! We're happy to make it ours.
The baby's room is looking adorable, but I'll wait and show pictures once it's completely done.
Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen

7 comments:
It's looking good!!
Good for you, Dani!! It looks like you've begun to add your personal touches! I can't wait to see the baby's room..... and the baby!!!
It's looking really cute Dani! I hope that you are feeling well. I am sure that you are going to be a great mom. I can't wait to meet the new little one and see pictures of the room.
Your house looks great! I can't wait to see what the baby's room looks like. I saw a sneak peak on your mom's blog and it looks way cute!
Congrats on your first home! It looks great!:)
You know it is not really fair that you get a new home and have it decorated already :) It looks nice and hope you are feeling as good as you can at this point!
Looks good dani!I hope you are feeling pretty good. Your house looks good and I'm happy you can finally call it your home. I can't wait to see little Addie! Love you!
Post a Comment