Roll'n, Roll'n, Roll'n

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's official - Addie is now mobile (somewhat). Oh-no! Just last night Addie figured out how to roll from her back to her tummy and now she is rolling nonstop. I have to admit I'm a little torn about the new development. I'm excited that she's growing, learning, and doing well, but I know that my job is going to become a little more difficult as she can now get into things. Roll, Addie, roll!

Addie had her 6 month check up today. She weighs 16 lbs 3 oz and is 26 inches tall. She's in the 53th percentile for weight and the 57th percentile for height. So, Addie is right on track - just about average. She also had her vaccinations which is always sad. Addie screamed as loud as I've ever heard her. Good thing for Tylenol. ;)


4 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

YAY ADDIE!!! Way to go!! Shes getting SOO big and strong!! its crazy!!

Tracy said...

You're right, you're gonna get your exercise now!! :-)

Jaime said...

Way to go Addie! She's growing so fast! Wait till walks:)

Richard & Katie said...

Wow she is getting so big! Maybe she will be kind of tall when she grows up huh. I'm exctied to see her and play with her!