Addie's High Chair

Monday, May 3, 2010

Now that Addie has been eating solids for about a month and it has become apart of our daily routine, we finally set up her high chair last week. Addie got her fancy high chair from Grandma and Grandpa Weber for Christmas. We love Addie's chair and more importantly, Addie seems to love it too! In just the past few days, Addie has really caught on to the whole eating thing. I need to make a new batch of food, so she can try some new foods.





When Addie is not in her high chair, she's usually on the floor. Addie is rolling and gets where she wants to go. She has been discovering new things around the living room - heater vents, coffee table, couches, and the brick on the fireplace. All the rolling must wear Addie out, because she crashes mid-roll. Ahh, a sleeping baby is always cute!


6 comments:

Tracy said...

You're so right!! A sleeping baby is always cute!! I see she still loves her thumb!! I see hair too and it looks red!!

Getting anxious to see little Addie at the end of the month!!

{{hugs}}!

Emily Asay said...

ahhhhhhh..what an angel. isn't it so exciting to watch them grow and change?? she sure is cute.

Nick & Lindi said...

wow... she has changed SO much since I last saw her. Her hair is growing and shes so BIG!! ;) Can't wait to see her SOON!! glad shes catching onto the solid food thing! ;)

Jill Asay said...

WHat a big girl in her high chair! The last picture is priceless...we love little thumbsuckers(Travis is one)!

Richard & Katie said...

She is getting so big! The picture of her sleeping is very cute, I love it! Like mom and Lindi I'm getting excited to see her at the end of the month! It's going to be so fun! Its great that she is loving solid food and her high chair!

Kari said...

Hi Dani! One of my students told me about Addie and another told me about your blog--so I have been checking in every so often and enjoy watching Addie grow. I am so happy for you and Bob. Addie is gorgeous. I can never remember how to log in to my account so it has taken me a while to post and say hello! Sorry about that. If you are on Facebook, I follow that more often--you can look for me or email me kari@uwalumni.com. Kari (Morgan)