Stinky Toes

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No one can make Addie laugh like her Daddy can. Last Sunday afternoon, Bob was playing "stinky toes" with Addie, and she thought it was hilarious. I thought it was so darn cute and just had to share. A laughing baby makes almost anybody smile!


5 comments:

Emily Asay said...

she is the cutest ever!

Nick & Lindi said...

wow... this TOTALLY made my day! I think I watched it at least 6 times! ;) Tell Addie her favorite aunt misses her and can't wait to see her SO SOON!! :) Love that laugh!!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that?! My girls still think the stinky toes game is hilarious!!

Tracy said...

LOVE that laugh!!! Can't wait to hear more of it!

Richard & Katie said...

Oh man that was way cute! Oh and tell her that her real favortie aunt misses her and can't wait to see her SOON!