9 Months

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today, July 14th, Addie is 9 months old! At 9 months, Addie is really starting to crawl on her knees. For the past month, Addie has been army crawling all over the house - even into the bathroom for tub time (her favorite). The past few days she has started to pull herself up into kneeling and standing positions, using anything she can get to. Bob and I have become jungle gyms for Addie. She can also get into a sitting position by herself. With all this new found mobility, Addie is a handful, especially at church. I'm sure church will be an adventure for the next 9 months until nursery - yippee! Also, we have had to get serious about baby proofing our house. Addie has learned that adult food is way better than baby food, as a result, we really have to convince her to eat her food. She now feeds herself cereal which she loves. Addie loves to play patty cake. She usually claps along and throws her arms in the air at the end. It's adorable! Addie also sways and rocks to music and when we say "dance, dance". How fun is that!? We're working on waving and high fives. She's still hit and miss. Addie is still sleeping great, taking a morning and afternoon nap and sleeping from about 9 PM to 7 AM. Addie truly is a joy.

June 28th thru July 6th Aunt Kristin, Bob's sister, was in Lingle visiting. We had a good time painting our house, swimming, going to see Eclipse, going to Scottsbluff, sightseeing old Ft. Laramie, and just hanging out. Great Grandma and Grandpa Murri also came through Lingle and stopped for dinner and a visit. We love having visitors! It's nice for people to come to Lingle just to see us!

Our Little Family at Ft. Laramie


Mommy & Addie

Daddy, Aunt Kristin & Addie


Great Grandma & Grandpa Murri

6 comments:

Jill Asay said...

This is such a fun stage! She's growing like crazy!!

Destiny said...

You are so good at posting these right away. I started a post about Claire's 5 month birthday two weeks ago and have yet to finish it :) Looks like you guys have been having a great summer. Addie is so stinkin cute!

Tracy said...

WOW!! Now the FUN begins!! ;-)

Guess what I found in a camp chair last night? One of Addie's binkie's!! I threw it away!

Richard & Katie said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I could see her moving around everywhere and doing more stuff. It already sounds like she has changed a lot! She even looks a lot bigger!

Nick & Lindi said...

I agree with Katie... she looks A LOT bigger all the sudden. SO crazy how they grow and change so FAST!
Sounds like you will be busy bodies with all the new fun things she enjoys doing!! :) Good Luck! :)
Thanks for the update... have fun in Georgia!!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/pakaian-adat/