Monday, April 23, 2012
We have two new cousins! My sister, Katie, had a baby girl, Harper Quinn, on March 1st, and my sister, Lindi, had a baby girl, Josie Pay, on April 12th. Katie and I made a trip last week to meet little Josie. It was a new experience for us sisters to all have babies to take care of while we were together. For the past two years, we have all been giving undivided attention to my Addie. So our visit was chaotic at times when all the babies were unhappy at the same time. But it is so awesome to have cousins the same age and all girls, too! I hope they will have super fun childhood memories of each other as adults and be great friends throughout their lives. I also look forward to sharing the adventures of parenthood with my sisters. We're so glad that Harper and Josie have joined our family!
Rubie 11 Weeks, Harper 7 Weeks, & Josie 1 Week

4 comments:
How wonderful is that?! Could not have worked out better if you planned it! Such a bless in to have such close cousins. I have nieces 3 months apart and they are the best of friends.
I'm glad we survived! No it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. The girls made the drive there and back pretty easy. It will only be more fun as they get older!
How fun to get your babies together!! In that picture of Rubie I can see some of your dad in her!!
Hi ..
Awesome that everyone will have a cousin about their same age!
I am so curious about Josie's middle name.
My maiden name is Pay...and Marjorie Pay Hinckley was my dad's cousin.
It is a small world :)
I used to follow your mom's blog.. and miss her blog posts. I hope that all is well with her, as I know that she had some medical scares.
Please give her my warmest regards.
Warm wishes...
Kerin
(old blog was Cottage On Main.... new blog is; always fixin never sittin.
Post a Comment