Thursday, May 17, 2012
We had a very special Mothers' Day as my sisters and I are new Moms, plus we had all the grandkids at Grandma and Pa's for the first time all together. We gathered together at Grandma and Pa's for a delicious breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, hashbrowns, sausage, bacon, fried eggs, fruit, and sparkling orange lemonade. My creative Mother had the table set beautifully, too (sorry, no pictures). We gave our Mom our annual donation to her flower fund and notes from each of us girls. Our gatherings are now a little more chaotic with the noise and needs of three babies and a toddler. I think it will only get crazier in the years to come. It was truly great to be with my Mom and sisters and our children on Mothers' Day (it was also nice to have my Dad, husband, and brothers-in-law there, too). I am deeply grateful for a supportive and exemplary Mother and a loving family. While being a Mom is really hard work, I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending us Addie and Rubie.
Grandma with all her Grandkids
Grandma with the Babies
All the Bassett Women
Josie 4 Weeks, Harper 9 Weeks, & Rubie 13 Weeks

2 comments:
What a special mothers day! Love the picture of all you Bassett women and the babies.
Oh what an awesome generational photo.
Congratulations to everyone!!!! The smiles on your faces say it all.
Post a Comment