A Little Bit Shorter

Sunday, September 14, 2008

This past spring I took a chance and decided to cut my hair short. I was a little nervous due to a traumatic short hair experience I had in high school (sadly, some of you may remember). However, I think that this time around my short hair looks alright. On Friday, I had a hair appointment and decided to try going a little bit shorter. Here are the results:




Ta dah! Isn't it just splendid? Just sharing something new and different to break up the day to day hum drum which is life. A new hair cut definitely falls within the parameters of exciting, worthwhile news, right?;)

7 comments:

Destiny said...

Very cute, I like it! Of course it's worthwhile news :)

Tracy said...

Lookin' good!! You are definitely you're your Grandma Preuit's granddaughter.

Teri said...

I think it looks really cute Dani. I like a lot.

Carrie said...

I really like it, it looks great on you!!

Bagleys said...

Dani!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! I've been thinking of doing the same style with my hair, only a bit longer. Love, love, love it!

Nick & Lindi said...

Cute I like it. I got mine trimmed and colored... you can see it THIS WEEKEND and I can see YOURS!! :) love ya!

Jill Asay said...

SUPER cute, Dani!