Thursday, September 4, 2008
As you know, last month Bob and I celebrated our anniversary. Bob gave me a very special surprise gift for our anniversary. He purchased the present almost a month in advance and kept it hidden until the big reveal. There was no question that Bob was very anxious about giving me the much anticipated gift. I had few clues as to what the surprise present might be. I knew that Bob bought the gift at Al's Sporting Goods where he currently works in the hunting and fishing department. I also knew the amount which he spent. I racked my brain and finally decided to just be completely surprised and I was! Bob gave me a Little Henry lever-action .22 rifle for our anniversary. I must be honest that I was completely and utterly shocked when I opened my new gun. I never expected that Bob would buy me a gun. After I got over the initial shock, I was very happy with my present. Bob loves to go shooting and bought me my own special gun so I can join him - how thoughtful. My rifle is actually a youth size rifle which works better for me, because I'm a small person. As I was opening my gun, Bob took play by play pictures to capture my sheer surprise. (I'm sporting my PJ's - Go Bulldogs!)
Laughing Out Loud Because it Really is a Gun in the Box
Lining Up My Sights on My New Gun!



3 comments:
LOL!! I LOVE the play by play pictures. Classic! And way to support the Bulldogs. ;) It's a dang good thing that you had ALL that practice with shooting at Boy Scout Camp... LOL!! AND because Bob is such an expert shooter... he taught you so well. Good job on the gift Bob! Glad you two had a great time. :) Love ya
Haha!! Dani, that is hilarious! I love it! Yeah, the play by play pictures are sooo funny! That is so cute though. :)
Oh, and I also don't know why that post I wrote says Devan Darnell...I think Dev's email was signed in, and not mine! Lol, but it's me! KB!!! :)
Post a Comment