Tuesday, September 23, 2008
This past weekend both of my sisters came to visit! It's true that we all went to the BYU vs. Wyoming football game, but that was just a convenient excuse to get together. Actually, we met with some other family members at the game. Lindi's in-laws, Jerry and Terri Anderson and Lindi's brother in-law, Tyler met Nick and Lindi ,and Bob and I met with JC and Carsyn, Bob's brother and nephew.
Our visitors arrived on Friday night. Funny story - Katie, my youngest sister, took a wrong turn and ended up in Evanston. It's a good thing that she was able to laugh at herself, because it was dang funny! We've all taken wrong turns (me included);). The weekend was full of excitement including eating out at Firehouse, T.G.I. Fridays, the BYU vs. Wyoming football game, the movie, Wall-E, and of course, tons of laughing out loud. I'm so glad that both of my sisters made the effort to come. It's so good to spend time with them, especially now that we are getting older. Thanks for coming Lindi and Katie! I love you! Also, a big thanks to Bob and Nick for putting up with us three girls.






3 comments:
I'm glad that you invited us. It was SOOO fun!! I'm glad that us sisters just get closer and closer and the years go by. You're right, our husbands are the BEST for putting up with our CRAZY laughing and talking!! :) Love you
So, how was it...getting together without your Mom & Dad?! ;-)
Dani, I think you're still looking the youngest instead of the oldest!!
Glad you had FUN!!
I was just thinking..My girls are gonna be just like you guys...3 sisters. I hope they are as close as you guys are...and as cute...but they'll probably be taller. ;)
Post a Comment