Monday, November 3, 2008
Happy Halloween! I know that I'm a little late, but Bob has been monopolizing the computer. He has been working hard on his Portfolio which is similar to a Master thesis. Bob turned in a complete draft to his committee today, and his defense is on November 13th. Good luck, baby-cakes!
Anyway, back to our Halloween. I made an effort to celebrate the holiday by first sprucing up our front doorway. You can't have Halloween without carving pumpkins. Bob especially loves to carve pumpkins. I think he is a master pumpkin carver, but he was disappointed with his handy work this year. He may have been too ambitious by selecting an image with a lot of detail. It was a good time regardless. We also went to a Halloween block party at Uncle Mike and Aunt Juli's house. It was fun to get out and mingle with family and friends!
Our Festive Door Step
The Master Carver
Spooky Ghost
The Grim Reaper
Our Inspiration

3 comments:
Your doorstep is really cute. Love the pumpkins, Bob did good!
Love Ya!
Man, you guys are quite the pumpkin carvers! Looks like fun!
Hey... I've been waiting for you to post this! :) I can totally see what the pumpkin is now. ;) Nick figured it out before seeing the picture too. So tell Bob he is AMAZING!! Sounds like a fun Halloween! Love you
p.s. When do you head to Wyoming for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment