Friday, October 24, 2008
I've been tagged by Teri. I rarely do tags, but it's Teri's request. Plus, my Mom questioned my response so of course I had to comply ;)!
This tag requires that I list 6 things I value and 6 things I do not value.
What I Value...
1 . My testimony of the Savior, Jesus Christ, and his restored Gospel, and my membership in His Church
2. My wonderful husband and extended family
3. Agency and accountability
4. My God given talents and abilities
5. Education and the opportunity to learn
6. Sleep
What I Do Not Value...
1. Lies and manipulations
2. Inconsiderate and ungrateful people
3. Disorganization
4. Doubters
5. Secrets
6. Broccoli and just about every other vegetable :)

2 comments:
Very Good!!! Your right, those could be my values too!!
Love You!
Your answers were a lot like your mom's. Hmm, I guess great minds do think alike. ;)
Post a Comment