Addie Adele's Arrival

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Addie Adele Weber was born on Wednesday, October 14th 2009, at 11:46. She weighs 6lbs 4oz and is 19 1/2 inches long.

11 comments:

Jessica & Paul said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful baby girl! We are so happy and excited for you guys! Good luck and take it easy!

Brenda said...

I'm so happy to hear that all is well! Congratulations!!

Jessie said...

Yeah for Addie! I am so happy for all of you. I thought about you all day today and was so excited when I got the text from my mom that she was born. I am just thrilled for you and am glad that all went well.

Jill Asay said...

Congrats you guys! Love the pictures and can't wait to see more!

Melissa said...

She is absolutely beautiful and precious!! Now, to just be able to see and hold her for the 1st time. ;)

Trevor & Andrea said...

YAY! congrats! what a pretty little girl you have

Bethany said...

Congratulations Dani... She's beautiful & she'll be one loved little girl!!

nicc and aimee said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Glad to hear all is well!

Emily Asay said...

congratulations! waht a beauty!

Kathryn said...

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! So glad baby Addie is here safe and well. Hoping you are all settling in to a family of 3!! Praying for a quick recovery from that c-section for you miss Dani!!

Terry Zoo said...

congrats bobby and dani!! We had our baby girl on the 12th, so close to Addie!! Hope all is well! Congrats again, adorable little girl!

BJ