Dani and Bob, I'm so excited for you. She is truely beautiful! I can see Bassett it her. I hope all is going well. I know you'll make a great mom Dani. Love you guys.
dani your babe is beautiful, congrats. i just have to say this 'cause noone else will, but being a first time mom is HARD!! its emotional, exhausting, hormones going crazy, i had some post partum depression with mine. I hope I don't sound depressing, I just hope you're not feeling alone if you are overwhelmed. If you're not, great, if you are, don't be afraid to ask for help if you ever need it. :)
Our little family lives in Lovell. Bob teaches Spanish and coaches football and track. We have two beautiful daughters, Addie Adele (Oct. 2009) and Rubie Lu (Feb. 2012). We are happily on our way and trying to simply have joy in our journey.
12 comments:
She is so cute Dani.
Congratulation, you guys! She is beautiful! You can really see the Weber in her, can't you? How fun! Dani, I hope you recover quickly!
She's beautiful, she reminds me so much of Breanna. Congratulations, you guys!
congrats...she is so cute!!! She looks a lot like her mommy!
Oh I just love the expressions she has already! So cute. Congrats again you guys, having this little lady in your arms really suits you!!
I have to say that I think she looks a lot like Bob. :) What a little cutie. Hope all continues to go well for mom and baby.
Oh Dani! She is so pretty and healthy looking! I bet you are so happy.....and your nursery is darling! Congrats!
Dani and Bob, I'm so excited for you. She is truely beautiful! I can see Bassett it her. I hope all is going well. I know you'll make a great mom Dani. Love you guys.
Congratulations! She is perfect! I'm glad she is (and you too) are doing so good! Absolutely precious!
PS. Her nursery is adorable! Super cute!
What a CUTIE! Congratulations!!!!
dani your babe is beautiful, congrats. i just have to say this 'cause noone else will, but being a first time mom is HARD!! its emotional, exhausting, hormones going crazy, i had some post partum depression with mine. I hope I don't sound depressing, I just hope you're not feeling alone if you are overwhelmed. If you're not, great, if you are, don't be afraid to ask for help if you ever need it. :)
SHE IS SO SWEET!! YOU DID GOOD! LOVE YA AND CANT WAIT TO MEET HER!!!
Post a Comment