Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Bob is the Assistant Coach for the 7th/8th grade Lingle/Ft. Laramie football team. The last game is tomorrow, Thursday, October 8th. The season is only five weeks long. The team's record so far is 3-1. The one game that they lost was by one touchdown in overtime to Southeast. This has been Bob's first official coaching experience. I think that he'll continue to enjoy coaching as time goes on, as he has been extremely overwhelmed these past two months with being a new teacher and such. Because of the small size of the team, Bob has really gotten into the practices by getting on the line. He has even sustained some injuries - bumps and bruises. I've seen Coach Weber in action, and I think he has done a great job! Go Bob and the Doggers!!!


6 comments:
I bet Bob is a great coach! I'm sure the kids loved him!! Good job on a great season, Bob!
Good Job Bob!! Love the photos!!
Good job Bob! haha. I thought you said the team wasn't very good? they only lost one game, or did I understand that wrong.
Doggers ROCK!! lol!! Great work Bob!! The pics are great! I love that he actually got in on some plays. Thats pretty good of him. Sounds like he had a pretty good first season.
Congratulations on all your upcoming adventures! I hope your delivery goes smoothly! Great job coaching Bob! I bet you had a blast... especially when on the field!
That is pretty exciting...I can see Bob as a great coach.
I hope you are doing well as you wait out these last two days or pregnancy. I can't wait to hear about how things went and see little Addie. :)
Post a Comment