Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Bob had work off this past Friday, February 26th, so we made a quick trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa Bassett and Aunt Katie and Uncle Richard. It was good to get out. We had a great time. We drove down Thursday, so we could have at least two full days with the family. On Saturday, we went to the Billings Temple. Katie and Richard were nice enough to watch Addie while Bob and I attended with my parents. We spent the rest of the day shopping and having fun together. Thanks for the good time, family!
Funny story (or not so much for us) - I had Addie dressed cute in a new outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Bassett for our day in Billings. When we pulled up to the Temple, we discovered that Addie had had a ginormous blow out (her biggest yet)! So Bob and I quickly stripped her and wiped her down. It all worked out. Just part of the joys of having a baby - handling poop.
The weekend must have wiped Addie out!:) (Just a funny sleeping picture to share.)

4 comments:
I love the last picture of Addie! Is she sucking her thumb? Too cute!
I'm happy you guys got to come down. It was fun to see you and spend time with you! Love you!
how fun!! Glad you both got a break from things are were able to see mom and dad!! Addie looked so cute in her new outfit too! :) I LOVE the last pic of her asleep... too funny! Love you guys
Thanks for coming to see us!! LOVE the last picture!!
Post a Comment