Monday, February 22, 2010
Addie has a new toy! Addie's jumperoo was delivered last Friday the 19th. I was excited to get this new toy - probably much more excited than Addie (at least that's what Bob thinks). Bob put the jumperoo together as soon as he got home from work. Honestly, the reason I'm excited is because I look forward to getting some extra time to get things done while Addie plays in her jumperoo. For example, Addie played in her jumperoo Sunday morning for about 20 minutes while I finished getting ready for church. Bob went to church early for meetings, and Addie and I were on time thanks to the distracting powers of the jumperoo. It's odd to me to be so happy about a toy, but I guess that's part of being a new mom of a 4 month old. Addie will definitely be able to grow into this toy, as it provides a lot of different activities to keep her entertained. Thanks to those who gave me some suggestions and advice on baby toys - it was very helpful.

3 comments:
Haha! Well she looks like she is having fun. I'm so excited to see you guys and lil' Addie this weekend!
hey... looks like she already LOVES it!! YAY!! She is too cute! glad you can get a few more things done around the house too!
Celeste LOVES hers, she jumps like crazy in it. Such a great toy:)
Post a Comment