Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Addie is 11 months old today. During the past month, we have been busy getting back into our regular routine as Bob is back to work and coaching. We did however, take the chance over Labor Day weekend to go visit my parents and Richard and Katie. It was a short trip, but we had a great time! Addie, of course, was spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa. I guess that's what grandparents do.
Addie is a busy little girl - only stopping to eat and sleep. She has discovered many new things around the house. She loves to open drawers and pull everything out. She would rather play with anything but her toys. For example, Lindi sent me a birthday gift, and Addie played with the ribbon for hours. Some new developments include: giving big, slobbery, open-mouth baby kisses (I can't get enough of them), giving hugs, blowing kisses, pointing to herself in the mirror and in pictures and then pointing back to herself, constantly cruising, and making growling noises. Addie also really enjoyed a good ol' Lingle-Ft. Laramie football game last Friday night. She sat on my lap and wildly flapped her little arms and swayed back and forth to the music and clapped along with the crowd. I was not as excited, as the weather quickly cooled off and the score was 48 to 0 (Lingle-Ft. Laramie winning) at the end of the 1st quarter. Yeah, we left. Addie brings so much joy and love into our lives. We are happily anticipating her 1st birthday!

3 comments:
Who is Bob and who is Addie in that last picture? ;)
She sure is growing fast...love her little teeth. :)
She's a keeper!! I can't believe you didn't write about AA phone home!! ;-) LOVE it! :-)
Oh man its crazy that she is almost 1! I'm so excited to celebrate her birthday and I can't wait to see her as a dinasour for Halloween. Her growling is very cute and funny. I just love that little girl!
Post a Comment