Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Many of you may have noticed in a lot of the pictures of Addie she is wearing the cutest hair accessories. Well, my talented sister, Lindi, handmade all of Addie's hair accessories, and she now has a new online store where you can buy your own beautiful hair accessories and pins. Below is a post copied from Lindi's blog.
Introducing
...my NEW online Handmade Hair Accessory(s) & Pin(s) Website....
Introducing
...my NEW online Handmade Hair Accessory(s) & Pin(s) Website....

...SIMPLY BY HAND
I finally gave in, or got brave enough, to design an online store where I am now selling handmade hair accessories & Pins for all ages. Some of you have been interested in hair accessories I have made for my niece, Addie, and now they are available for purchase on my website. There are also a variety of designs available as hair accessories for ladies or to be worn as pins on clothing, hats, shoes, scarves, or bags.
Check it ALL out at....
simplybyhandstore.com
In the future, I plan on using this website for offering other services such as digital scrapbooking, custom invites and announcements, and more fun creative handmade crafts!!
If you like what you see, be sure to take a "button" to add to your blog and always check back often for updates and new designs. (see top right-hand side of Lindi's blog for options)
Thank you and ENJOY!!!!
A special THANK YOU to Brittney Dye for the amazing beautiful photography.

1 comments:
I just love all the pictures of Addie. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment