Sunday, August 15, 2010
Yesterday, August 14th, 2010, marked two events - Addie turned 10 months old, and Bob and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary.
At 10 months, Addie is full on crawling. She pulls herself up on anything she can get her hands on and is into all kinds of things. Her pure determination to get where she wants to go is relentless and tiring. Addie really jibber jabbers, making all sorts of sounds. We can't help but smile at her stories. Addie has another tooth coming in on the right top. She has been griding her teeth which is gross. Some new developments include pointing, passing objects to others, and reading books. It's adorable when she looks at us with her big blue eyes and hands us a book to read, but after the 20th time, the cuteness wears off. When Addie hears her bath water start, she crawls like crazy to the bathroom. Over the past week, Addie has started to wake up at 6:30 AM. She stands up in her crib, looks into our room where she see us sleeping, and lets us know she's ready for her bottle. We have had an awesome summer. Bob goes back to work tomorrow, so Addie and I will have to get back into our old routine.
Bob and I went out on a date for our anniversary. We actually got a babysitter - the first non-family sitter Addie has had. We went to dinner and a movie. It was really nice to spend an evening out together. Bob is a wonderful husband and father, and I'm so happy that he's my man.

5 comments:
I can't believe you've been married for 7 years and I really can't believe Addie is 10 months old!! It's just plain crazy!!
She is adorable and I really think I need to come and see her. We'll see?!...
shes SO So big!! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter all the time... LOVE the zebra print dress...too cute!
CONGRATS on celebrating 7 years together... thats great! You guys make the cutest lil family!! :) Love you
Happy Anniversary!!! Little Addie is adorable. The time passes by so quickly. Before you know it, she'll be one. I love her hair bows that she is wearing in the first and last picture. Did you make those? If so, how did you do it? They are darling! Your family is beautiful.
Addie is such a little cutie! I can't believe you guys have been married for 7 years, it doesn't seem like it's been that long. Congrats and I love you guys!
Hey Dani, Grandma gave me the address to your blog awhile ago and I hope it's okay that I keep up with what you guys are doing. Addie is so adorable and growing so quickly. I am glad you are enjoying her.
Post a Comment