Thursday, July 17, 2008
I just wanted to share some of my newest favorite things. I'm not claiming to be amazingly unique, as I'm sure that some of these things are your favorites too.
1.) Pandora - Free Online Radio
I listen to Pandora every day at work. I think it's great! Pandora is a free online radio, but it's also so much more than that. You're able to make an account and save all the stations that you create yourself based on a song title or an artist. You're also able to rate songs that play on each station. If you don't like a particular song, it wont play again. Cool, huh!? There are a lot of other features that I don't use. You should check it out at http://www.pandora.com
2.) TV Shows
My two favorite shows this summer have been So You Think You Can Dance and The Next Food Network Star. I have been a fan of SYTYCD since the first season. I just love to watch the dancing - it's super fun! I also love, love the Food Network. There are so many good things to watch, and I learn a lot every time. The Next Food Network Star is just another fun thing to watch on Food Network.
3.) Books
I along with countless others am a HUGE Twilight series fan. The books are amazing! I read the first three, Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse last August. I am now re-reading them, because the fourth and final book, Breaking Dawn, comes out on August 2nd. I already have it pre-ordered. Bob's Aunt Juli is hosting a midnight release party for the book, and we plan to read it straight through! Kind of crazy I know but its all in fun.
There's a short list of some of my newest favorite things. If you haven't heard of any of these, I suggest you look into it!

5 comments:
The midnight release party sounds FUN! I wish I had those books in my possession right now, I need something wonderful to read!!
I too love SYTYCD and have watched it from the beginning. After hearing so much about the Twilight books I am just starting the first one. ...I must be one of the last 2 people to read it.
I LOVE the Food Network, too! I wanted Kelsey to win Next Food Network Star because she's just so cute, but oh well! We live on 5th Street, just north of Labonte Park so we're in the Washington Park Ward. We love it so far and have made some great new friends. I haven't read the Twilight Series yet, I guess I'm number two that hasn't :) Hope things are going well!
So, I know I always made fun of you and Katie for liking those books, but guess who wants to read them now? LOL!! People make them sound SOO amazing, so I'm going to have to give in. :)
I love the Twilight books! Look at my page if you don't believe me...haha Anyway, good to see you on here! I just started mine up last week. Tell Bob I said hello!
Post a Comment