HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

On Tuesday, September 2nd, my Dad will be celebrating his 53rd birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! I've always felt that I have a special birthday bond with my Dad, because my birthday is the day before his (September 1st). I love birthdays! It's great that everyone has one special day each year. I would like to wish my Dad a happy birthday by telling him how grateful I am for him and that I love him very much. My dad is a fun-loving, hard working man. I appreciate all that he has taught me and continues to teach me.

Me & My Dad at Grandpa & Grandma Preuit's
I think that I'm about 1 year old and my Dad is about 30.

My Dad & His Three Girls

My Dad Showing His Utah State Aggie Pride

My Dad & His Dog, Buddy
Happy, happy birthday from
Me and Bob to You!
We wish it was our birthday,
So we could party too!
So, here's to you, Dad! Thanks for being you. Enjoy your big day! Love you!!!





2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks Dano!! Happy Birthday to you today!!!
How come you didn't photo shop those pictures a little more in my favor?!?!

Love Ya & I'm Proud of ya Kid!!
Dad

Bagleys said...

That was sooo cute!!! I just love it! :)