Tuesday, August 12, 2008
This summer Bob and I have played on our ward's co-ed softball team. We attend a married student ward and have really enjoyed it. It's nice to be around other couples in a similar stage of life as us. As many of you know, Bob is quite the athlete, and he played t-ball and baseball as a boy. I, on the other hand, didn't play any kind of organized t-ball or softball as a kid. I was too busy riding horses and moving cows on the family ranch. Anyhow, Bob has had to suffer as I have been learning how to play softball. I'm lucky that it was mostly for fun and only semi-competitive. I do get to slightly redeem myself during Women's Church Basketball. All in all, softball was a blast!






4 comments:
Love the pictures, but you're missing part of the story!! ;-)
How fun, love your pink glove! And I'm guessing the other part of the story your mom is referring to is the home run you hit?! :)
How fun that you get to play softball...and that there are so many couples your age. We REALLY miss that about being in Laramie!
YOU+SOFTBALL= Huh?? ;) Love you
Post a Comment