Saturday, August 23, 2008
This past Tuesday through Thursday, Bob and I made a quick trip home to attend Brad Mickelson's funeral. As many of you know, Bob and Mike, Brad's older brother, are best friends, and Bob is close to the Mickelson family. We were happy to be able to be there to support the Mickelson family during this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Mickelson's during this hard time, and we hope only the best for them in the days to come. To read more about Brad Mickelson's accident and funeral, read Bassett's Bull! under "Put to Rest".
While we were home, my Dad was busy harvesting barley. My dad is a farmer/rancher. He's a hard worker and has always been a great supporter for my family. My sister, Katie, and I rode along with my Dad on Wednesday afternoon. I am gratful to have spent this time with my Dad and sister. I am proud to be a country girl!






1 comments:
Happy Birthday yesterday! I hope you had a wonderful day and got to do something fun!
Post a Comment