Thursday, August 14, 2008
Believe it or not, Bob and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary today, August 14, 2008. Happily, we are still going strong and more in love than ever. In five years, we have both graduated from the University of Wyoming and are now living in Logan where Bob is attending graduate school and I am working full time. In a year from now, we plan to be settling down and starting a little family hopefully. The past five years have been wonderful for us, and we feel lucky to have each other. I'm excited to see what the next years of our marriage hold for us.






3 comments:
Wow, I always knew you looked like your mom, but after seeing her wedding pics I can't believe the resemblance. Congrats on the 5 years...you guys are still a very cute couple. :)
Happy 5th Anniversary!! Hope you have a great weekend together. Glad you got our card! ;) Hope you enjoyed it. That's cool how you put some marriages in the family on there. Great idea!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem like it was 5 years ago to me, crazy. Hope you guys had a great day!
Post a Comment