Tuesday, August 12, 2008
This past weekend we had the opportunity to go camping. Bob had a rare Saturday off, so we wanted to take full advantage of the last part of Summer. Friday night after work, Bob and I made our way up Logan Canyon to find a camping spot. We were lucky to even find an open site. We got settled at about 7:00 PM, and Bob went to fire making. We did the traditional camping things like make s'mores, drink hot chocolate, and play cards. Saturday morning Bob made breakfast - hashbrowns, bacon and scrambled eggs. It tasted better than it may look. I'm happy that we were able to camp at least one night this summer!
Bob the Fire-MakerAfter packing camp up, we met Aunt Juli and her family at Bear Lake for a full day of water fun. Bear Lake is beautiful! We hardly ever play in the water, so I'm glad that we were able to spend the day at Bear Lake. We were also able to boat. Bob wake boarded, surfed, and knee boarded. I water skied. The down side of spending a day at the lake, at least for us, is the almost inevitable sunburn. Definitely a super fun summer weekend adventure!








3 comments:
Sounds like lots of fun. I am kind of sand that summer is almost over. It definately went by way too fast.
Looks like fun. You guys look like true camping experts!! Love Ya!
Hey looks like you had a blast. That's awesome. Hope you have a GREAT 5th ANNIVERSARY!!! ;)
Post a Comment