All Night Reading Revelry

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yeah for Breaking Dawn! This past Saturday at 12:01 AM we celebrated the release of Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final book in the Twilight saga. Me along with Aunt Juli, Juli's two sisters, Jeanette and Janelle, and Juli's cousin, Daya, went to the midnight release party at Borders and then we all went back to Juli's mom's house to stay up all night to read. Don't worry, I know I'm that cool!;) I finished the book at 3:30 AM Monday morning. Therefore, I didn't do much else this weekend. In my opinion, my time was well spent, because the book was GREAT!!! I don't want to spoil it for any one who hasn't read it, but I will say that I'm incredibly happy with the direction the story went. If you like to read and need an entertaining book, you should read the Twilight series!
Me, Daya & Juli
Dani, Daya & Jeanette

Me, Daya & Juli
(Juli's making an "E" for Edward)



4 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks like GREAT Fun!! :-)

Nick & Lindi said...

LOL!! I LOVE IT!! I'm so excited. To my surprise they did have Breaking Dawn in stock so now I have all 4 of them, but I'm just starting Eclipse. I'm so pumped to see what happens. LOVE IT!!

Destiny said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I just finished the first book (I'm a little behind) and loved it. I'm excited to read the rest of them!

Erica said...

Dani-
I stumbled across your fun blog and I just had to say hi. It has been fun to read all about you and Bob. And by the way, I LOVE the picture of you two at the top of your blog. So cute!

Erica Stevens